Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's been too long

I forgot how time consuming new babys are. We haven't been up to much just hanging out, Ryan has still been home so I have been spoiled having his help constantly. Here is a picture of Ryan, Boston and Sammy, she was making faces cause she thought it was funny.
Sammy, Boston and I went to my moms house this weekend. It was nice to see my parents and brothers. My dad finally got to meet Boston. Here is Boston when he fell asleep and he had his little hands folded.
We had tons of fun hanging out and taking pictures. Here is a picture of Boston in the little owl outfit that Nicole bought him. He is getting so big this was the first time he wore the outfit and it looks a bit tight. I was sad because it is so cute.

This is another pic of Boston I put him in the owl outfit again cause like I said it was so darn cute.


Sammy really missed her dad while we were gone so he took her shopping. They went to costo and sammy always has to have pizza when they go. Ryan took a pic of her chowing down. He said she ate almost the whole piece of pizza. What a little piggy.







No comments: