So this weekend I drove up to my parents house for the day to help my dad tile the bath tub before my mom has surgery. that way she can use her own tub and not have to worry about walking up and down the stairs. So we worked on it all saturday afternoon and got one wall done. Mom wanted a fancy design with the tiles at an angel, but it wasjust me and my dad and we never done anything like this before,so this is how it came out.

Then I stayed the night because we worked until almost 9 so Sunday morning we finished up and here is what we did. There is no grout yet cause we had to wait 24 hours so i wont be there for that part but this is how it looked when I left. Yay us!
1 comment:
Wow, impressive!! Go you!
Post a Comment