Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boston walking? and Sammys first field trip

So Boston is 9 months old now he is getting so big so fast but h e is not so fat anymore. He was just shy of 21 lbs and 28.75 in. He also is walking around the house he walks from couch to couch or couch to table he can walk with you if you hold one of his hands. Sometimes he decides crawling is faster but he is getting pretty good at the walking thing too. This isn't a very good video but i will keep trying to get a good one posted.






Sammy also had her first field trip they went to the dinosaur park. She loved it of course I loved watching her play with her friends. She kept making me take pics of her here are a few.




1 comment:

Nicole&Nate said...

Yay Boston! I can't believe he is walking already, nuts! I miss you guys so much. I wish your kids would stop progressing while I am gone. Come and visit, PLEASE!