Friday, July 1, 2011

The busy life

Ok so I decided Stephanie was right. I am going to try and keep up on my blog because even if no one reads it I can later down the road and remember stuff I might have forgotten. Like how Boston and Sammy were sick on Bostons first birthday so we had 2 partys. And Sammy celebrated Owens birthday at chuck e cheese cause we missed his party too. How we gave Boston his first hair cut and he screamed and we both ended up covered in hair and tootsie rolls. How Sammy loved preschool and Boston always wanted to go to school with her and couldnt wait to pick her up. How Sammy loves to take pics of herself and makes videos of her reporting from crazy places and singing songs. How Boston loves to play with cars but all he really does is line them up in rows, or how Sammy learned to ride her 2-wheeler in like a day. It has been along time since I got on so I will do a recent catch up. We have been trying to buy a house forever and we finally found one! The first morning we woke in our new house was mothers day with both kids in the bed, What a great present!!! I found out I was pregnant in april we r due Dec 4th, I guess my body just wont let me have a kid in the spring. We r all very excited and the kids have been great helpers. We also found out Tabitha is due at the end of October and Stephanie is due in December also. We r super excited for the baby to have cousins close and this is Stephanies first so we r super happy for Steph and Travis!!!! So far we r loving our new house and neighborhood. The kids like having their own space except the still mostly sleep together...lol, and they love being able to play outside!! We got lagoon season passes this year, and so did alot of our family so the kids have loved being able to go often and play with their cousins. It is summer break and Sammy is super excited about going to kindergarten this year, but I am a bit nervous I know she will be great and she makes friends so easy i just cant believe she is old enough to start school. Well the 4th of july is coming up and tabitha is coming to visit so i am sure there will be more to report soon!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Glad you're blogging- those of us without facebook (I'm sure I'm the only one in the whole world) are glad for the updates! I like this post- fun to read!