So we are nearing the end of Sept. Sammy is loving school Boston is doing pretty good he and I get to spend some time together while Sammy is gone, and I hope to keep it up even after the baby comes. I have 11 weeks left of this pregnancy and Ryan tells me I am getting big, he said I am as big now as I was at the end with the other two, way to make me feel great dear. Any way we are planning on going to a BYU football game at the end of the month and the kids are excited!! Ryan said he wanted to go to one this year so I told him he had to go before november, so I dont have to be to huge and uncomfortable. I finally got my bathroom finished That Ryan and I have been meaning to get done since we moved in. I totally love how it turned out and I love having two toilets again and not having to run downstairs in the middle of the night.
Sammy on her first day of school.
Me working in the bathroom.
The floor all finished.
My bathroom all done and ready to use!
1 comment:
I love that you are posting again!
Post a Comment