Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November begins

First can I just say I can't believe it is November already and I only have 4 weeks left till the baby is due!! I had a doctors appointment last week and I have started dilating, dialation 1cm effacement 50%, YAY for progress. The doctor said if I start having contractions to rest cause we want to make it to 37 weeks so for this week trying to take it easy, next week however I say bring it on!!! I hope this baby is nicer than my other ones were and doesnt torture me for the next 4 weeks. Last week was Halloween and my children were adorable of course!!! Sammy decided to be Smurfette and Boston was Lightning McQueen. Sammys costume came with face paint and she wanted to be blue like smurfette so we did, but she didnt like that it was getting everywhere so we washed it off pretty much right after we took pictures. The paint was not even on for 5 minutes and her face was still blue!!! Needless to say she went to school tuesday with a slightly blue face but were able to get it off in a nice long bath later that day. Sammy didnt have blue hands but we paintedher nails blue and Boston wanted his nails painted too so we painted his red to match his costume which gave the boys all a good giggle.
Sammy and Boston
 Sammy Smurfette
 Boston Lightning
So now that Halloween has past we look forward to Thanksgiving and try not to get to far ahead of oursleves. I am trying to get the babies room ready Travis is hopefully going to help me paint this week so we can set up the crib and have a place for the baby to sleep at least. I am trying not to expect the baby to come early cause that just makes things seem longer so for now we are saying 4 weeks and looking forward to my family coming here for Thanksgiving!!

No comments: