Samantha 6 years old
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Samanthas 6th Birthday
So yes my dear sweet Samantha is 6 now and I can not believe it!!! She decided this year to have her mini party on her birthday and not wait for the weekend, we had cake and ice cream with the cousins at grandma Sallys house and she was super excited to play and open presents and she picked out a Tangled cake. She got to celebrate at school too so she loved that!! I still can't believe she is mine sometimes, she is sweet and easy going, such a great big sister and a big help to me most of the time. I am so thankful that I have been blessed to have her in my life. Samantha I love you and all the joy you bring to my life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment