Peytons First 4th
At the parade
Boston with his 4th of July truck
Sammys 4th of july shirt (ours matched but I never got a pic of mine lol)
Peyton watching Firworks
This is how Boston watched the Fireworks
This last weekend I got a big surprise when I was making dinner I heard Samantha tell Boston to show me something he brought up my phone with a picture of her on it. At first I was like yeah ok cute picture, then I was like something is wrong I thought she had her hair in a ponytail but I realized she didn't have enough hair for a ponytail (did I forget to mention she got a haircut at the end of the school year so it was just shorter than shoulder length?). I gasped and shouted OH NO! And took off running downstairs Ryan followed to see what I was yelling about. Sure enough when I got downstairs and around the corner there was hair on the bathroom floor. I started looking for Samantha and I am pretty sure I was shouting, I was in complete shock. Samantha came out from hiding in the corner and I was right she had cut all her hair!!! I was shocked, surprised, and completely unsure how to react, I don't deal well with surprises, all my shouting had made her cry poor thing. I tried to calm myself so I could calm her and we were able to determine she wanted her hair like Rapunzel at the end when she got her hair all cut off. We also compromised that if she ever wanted a hair cut again she would tell me and not do it herself. She also showed me she cut Boston's bangs so I ran the kids to Walmart for a haircut.
Sammys Lovely hair cut
The back of her self given hair cut
profile #1
profile #2
After getting her hair fixed
The back
Sammy cut Bostons bangs
he got a hair cut too, he looks thrilled right?
Attempting to crawl
Chillin' with Dad
















No comments:
Post a Comment