Friday, September 21, 2012

Back to School

So September means Summer is over and its back to School!! So far Sammy is loving it! She likes her teacher and knows a couple kids in her class from last year, and she is making new friends too! Boston also started preschool and loves it. He has school Tuesday and Thursday and asks every day if he gets to go to school too. I get to have my first go at teaching the first week of October and I am already making plans I hope all goes well and I have enough to keep them occupied. Not really alot going on Peyton is still pulling up to stand using the couch and walking along she is still a bit of a chicken when it comes to switching from one side to another she walking with her walker toy but fusses the whole time not really sure if she likes trying to keep up with it. Sammy is liking school and is getting use to her retainer her hair is growing but not as fast as I wish and I think a little uneven, I was actually able to get a little french braid for pictures today and it looked cute. She is still doing soccer and she seems to like it some days she plays pretty good other she chases the ball but then stands there and waits for someone else to kick it. She likes to be goalie and is pretty good no one has scored on her yet, the coach said she has a pretty good drop kick to. Ryan wants to get her playing with all girls next year to hopefully build her confidence a little. Boston likes going to school and making new friends his speech is coming along and he likes talking time, also I am hoping to start him in tumbling also to give him something to do while Sammy is at school.

Peyton Trying to walk
 Sammy and Boston first day of school
 Boston first day of school
 Sammy first day of 1st grade
Sammy Soccer
 Sammy laying on the soccer ball
 Sammy sitting on the soccer ball...lol
 

No comments: