Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

 It was Peyton and Addisons first halloween!!! In the morning Stephanie invited us to trick or treat at the hospital. So I took Boston and Peyton over to trick or treat with Addi. They got a ton of candy!!! I got to help  at Samanthas halloween party in her class and it was great fun I enjoyed it alot.  For Halloween this year we went trick or treating in our little neighborhood. Lots of Ryans family came to trick or treat with us. I didnt get a group shot but I did at least get one of my kids.
 
Peyton with a kit kat at the hospital

 Boston at the hospital
 Little Addi at the hospital
 Peyton pumpkin, Samantha Vampire, Boston Pirate
 Peyton passed out while trick or treating
 
We made cheeseburger soup and had rolls before trick or treating and everyone was done pretty early. All in all it was a fun halloween and of course the kids got a good haul!! Happy Halloween!!

No comments: