Thursday, January 17, 2013

Boston is 4!!!!

My sweet Boston is 4 years old and I can hardly believe it. Yet again another year has flown by and I can't believe how much has changed.

When he was born

One year old

 
 Two years old

Three years old

Four years old
 
My Boston is 4 he is such a sweet boy, he is a great brother to both of his sisters and loves to help out. He started preschool and is doing talking time to work on his speech. He is making lots of friends and loves to play. His speech is imporving, even the speech teachers say he is improving faster than they expected.  He loves to play with cars, he still lines them up in rows but he plays with them too now. He likes Geo Trax, dinosaurs, cars, and diggers(construction vehicles). He likes to play with Peytons toys and is great at keeping her happy all day. He is such a sweet boy and blesses my life every day, I am so blessed to have such a sweet boy in my life and can't imagine life without him. I love you Boston Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: