Samantha told me she wanted Heavenly Father to put three baby seeds in my tummy right now! What the??? Nov. 2013
So the other night I was tucking the kids in bed and Sammy starts going 'mom look under there' I am like 'under what?' Sammy says 'Look under there' I say 'under what'... this continues for a few minutes she is not pointing at anything so i am like 'what do you want me to look under Sammy' She says 'you are suppose to say under where'... Oct. 2012
Sammy and Boston made a fishing pole out of a hockey stick and a scarf. They were fishing over the baby gate down the stairs. I asked what they were fishing for they said 'Sharks, so we can grind it up and make sushi' Sept. 2012
Samantha, Boston and Peyton were playing house and Sammy said 'Ok honey I am going to get the baby and go to work' Boston says 'No I the Daddy I go to work.' Feb. 2012
Samantha and Boston do the age old sibling rivalry the whole 'I didnt do it she did,' 'No I didnt do it he did.' The other day Boston says "I didnt do it the baby did.' Just a month old and already getting blamed poor Peyton Jan. 2012
I was working on colors with Boston and pointed at a strawberry and asked him what color it was, he answered "a strawberry" I said "yes it is but what color is it", he said "blue", I said "no its not" he said "yes it is, a blue strawberry" Jan 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment