Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Two weeks to go!!!

Oh man two weeks left untill my due date but I am totally ready to just be done now! I am at the point where I am constantly uncomfortable and I keep having contractions off and on. I told Ryan I wanted to have to baby before new years eve so I can enjoy all the yummy food it sounds like there is going to be alot. So much for that idea. I have a feeling I am going to carry this one a full 40 weeks like I did with Sammy. It kinda sucks feeling like I have no control but a baby comes when it is ready no matter what I do. I kinda gave up hoping he would come early and I am just trying to make sure we are as ready as possible. Sammy is just being sammy and I feel bad for her some days cause I have been on edge alot and she keeps pushing my buttons. She is such a little stinker sometimes but she is so cute. It has been great having Ryan around and knowing that he is still working removes a big stress.

1 comment:

TravNSteph said...

don't be so negative, this baby is coming out! Lets go for a drive on a bumpy road..not sourdough bumpy...but snow covered bumpy...he will come out!