Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally a Baby!!

Ok so he was like three days late but he made a grand entrance. Yes he is finally here our dear sweet Baby Boston Ryan Carroll. He was born Jan. 15th and 6am. He was 7lbs. 15oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. We are now home and its great to know that part is over. We are all excited for the new adventure to begin. I am already exhausted but loving every minute I get to spend with my two beautiful children. Sammy is very excited and protective of her baby she lets everyone know he is her baby Boston. Well here He is.



Ok so he was like three days late but he made a grand entrance. Yes he is finally here our dear sweet Baby Boston Ryan Carroll. He was born Jan. 15th and 6am. He was 7lbs. 15oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. We are now home and its great to know that part is over. We are all excited for the new adventure to begin. I am already exhausted but loving every minute I get to spend with my two beautiful children. Sammy is very excited and protective of her baby she lets everyone know he is her baby Boston. Well here He is.

4 comments:

The Carrolls said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so glad he's finally here. He is such a cutie!

TravNSteph said...

whoot whoot! I'm so excited that he is here! Let me know if you need anything, you know I am always willing to take your kids!

TravNSteph said...

You need to update your family at the top of your blog! Your not preggers and have a new addition to add...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He looks a lot like Ryan (at least I think so from the pictures...) Can't wait until I get to meet him!! Good luck juggling two kids!!!!!!!