Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Happy new year
Happy 2012!!!! So it is a new year and I am still blogging YAY ME!!! We had a nice new years eve we spent it together at home just our little family and Grant joined us. The kids stayed up till midnight playing and watching tv. We drank sparkling cider at midnight and said happy new year and sent them to bed. So far this year we are just adjusting to life with 3 kids. I am still working into a routine of getting Sammy to and from school Peytons nap and eating schedule and everything else that may need to be squeezed in. It has been unseasonably warm and we havent gotten much snow so when we got a few inches the other day the kids wanted to play in it of course. So I took them out and we tried to build a snowman but it didnt work, we couldnt even make a snowball. So we wrote our names in the snow and just ran around throwing snow at each other. Currently we are getting ready for Bostons birthday so there will be another post shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so cute! Good luck adjusting with three kids- it's so fun!!! :0)
Post a Comment