Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring is coming

So we finally got baby Peyton blessed. We wanted to do it the first weekend of April my aunt Linda was gonna come and my sister Tabitha and her kids were gonna be here but then I discovered that was confrence weekend so we had to do it the suday before cause it was fast sunday. My mom made her dress and made Sammy a matching one. They both looked very beautiful. I always love seeing Ryan get up there and bless our children. Peyton is also 4 months old this week and we had her 4 month check up. She is a very big baby!!! She weighed 17 1/2 lbs and was 26 inches long. The Dr. said by length she was the average size of a 7 month old. It is no wonder I feel like my babies grow so fast they dont stay little for long. She is a very happy baby for the most part, but all babies have their moments. She has been sleeping through the night since 2 months old and there have been a few night she wakes for the most part she sleeps great at night. I am still trying to figure out a routine for the day with Sammy's school and errands that need to be run I am still having a hard time figuring out timing. Sammy is loving school and doing great!! Boston is still having trouble with speaking. I still dont understand a good portion of what he says and I still sometimes have to have him repeat things 3 or 4 times. The doctor recomended we take him to the early intervention and see if they can help. So that will be happening next month. I can tell he is super smart and understands more than he is able to convey to us. I am ready for warm weather so we can get out of the house more with the baby. Bring on April!!

Some pics I found of things this month

Peyton's first dress to church

 I think its cute how she holds her little hands


 In her blessing gown

 Boston the Lorax

 Sammy and Boston helping shovel the drive way

 Sammy taking pics of herself again

No comments: