Monday, April 16, 2012

Ryan's 29th birthday

It is half way through April so we have reached Ryans birthday!! I have been trying to get ideas on what to get him for months. So naturally I realized it was a week till his birthday and I still had nothing for him. I ended up letting him pick his own present cause what he wanted was a new golf club. Sammy and Boston wanted to get him something as well and they decided on a new pair of Jazz basketball shorts and a Jazz hat. We didnt do much for his birthday we went out to lunch on saturday and Sunday after church we had cupcakes and ice cream and then went to his moms were he saw all of  his siblings and his mom made brownies. April has treated us fairly we have hit 80 degrees and have woken to a ground cover of snow so far this month. Utah weather likes to yo-yo, and it is not fun with a baby. But so far so good, they have all had a little cold and Boston got strep but nothing to major as far as sickness goes. Here are some pics from this month.


Sammy playing in April snow

 Boston just threw a snowball at me

Ryan got Peyton to touch the snow

Ryans with his kids and a cupcake on his bitrhday

Ryan with a sleeping Peyton

Boston reading Peyton a book


A beautiful warm sunny day

Peyton getting ready to cheer for the Broncos

No comments: