There really isn't much to report for July. Poor little Boston got impetigo. He started breaking out with these weird soars around his nose and mouth so I took him to see the doctor when the didn't go away. Then when we were sitting down having lunch I looked at him and thought his cheeks looked a little puffy, Ryan said he looked fine so I thought maybe he is just filling out a little and I am just noticing, but when I looked at him again it was worse! I asked Ryan if he noticed it now and he said yeah a little so I called the nurse help line and they didn't seem to know, I called the doctors office, because it was a holiday there weren't many people there but the nurse said it was a common side effect of impetigo. At first it didn't bother him much but he did have a couple nights that he woke up and he was hurting, my poor boy. Other than that we had a great 4th!!! Ryan of course wanted to go crazy on fire works but I tried to keep it reasonable, even though that meant taking a tiny road trip to Evanston, WY to buy them. But lost of Ryan's Family joined us in setting them off and we had a nice evening. The kids seemed to do well Peyton wasn't a fan of the loud ones but as long as she was on my lap with her ears covered she did alright!! We were even able to go to a ward cul-de-sac of fire the weekend before the 4th and visit with some ward members. Ryan did some traveling still and the Scamahorn's decided they were moving, so not fair!! The kids were gone already and it has been hard on Samantha she misses Kaylee, and Peyton misses Madi go figure. I miss them to, we still go over and I visit with Nanette but I feel lonely without my friend. I don't know what I will do once they are gone. I have started trying to make new friends there is a neighbor across the street named Jan and she and I have been talking and she is really nice and the kids love to play over there, she is easy to talk to and I find myself talking longer than I planed and about things Ryan gives me a hard time about. We have been having super fun play dates with Stephanie and Melissa, it has been great to get out and play with some cousins this summer. We went to the ribbon cutting for Sammy's new school and got to take a tour it looks nice I hope she really enjoys it we got to see her class, but we still haven't met her teacher, hopefully on back to school night! Well I think that's all for now more later!!
Watching fireworks
Kids doing pops
Boston and Porter
I got one of Stephanie before they left
missed Travis and Addi
Me and Peyton
Tried to get a good shot in the dark
Look at those puffy cheeks!!
We got to watch Olivia and Peyton LOVED IT!
Eating Popsicles
Wrestling Dad in the backyard
At the splash pad
More splash pad fun
Richard put my kids in a tree
Convinced Ohma to swim in the rain
Fun Science with Stephanie
Henry dropping the baking soda bomb
Boston jumping to cause a large explosion
Stephanie giving it a good shake
Sammy's turn to jump
Playing in the colors
Had fun getting messy
Peyton didn't care she just wanted to swing
Boston and Ryan trying to grow out their hair
Peyton loves bowling
Sammy bowling
(didn't get one of Boston he wouldn't hold still)
Reading the paper with dad
No comments:
Post a Comment