Friday, November 28, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
So yesterday was thanksgiving we were in Idaho with my family we had every one there except Tabithas husband Steve. It was so great to see everyone and we had a great time. Sammy loved playing with her cousins. Thanksgiving is hard when I am pregnant I couldnt eat much and even though I didnt eat much I felt like I was gonna throw up all night it made it very hard to sleep. All in all it was a great couple of days I love this time of year seeing family and getting together. Except now I know so much is coming our anniversary, Sammy's Birthday, my Birthday, Christmas and another baby it seems like so much all at once. Ryan is home right now and we are not sure when he is gonna get back out so that is a little stressful but it is nice to have him here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a great time with your family, but we sure missed you.
hay there sweets let me know if i can do anything for you.
Post a Comment