Sunday, November 16, 2008

having some fun

Ok so I have 2 months left and it seems to be taking forever. I have an appt. on friday to check on the baby and I hope to find out if I can travel out of state for thanksgiving. Ryan is gone again and we are not sure when he will be back we are hoping friday. While ryan was here last time we went bowling and I got a great picture of Sammy she was telling me she was big and strong!












It was so great she cracks me up. We went to my parents to visit and we made some shirts with all of the kids hand prints and then made the hand prints look like turkeys it was lots of fun then we took some pics of them all in their shirts.











here are most of them

They actually liked making the shirts and putting them on but taking pictures of 6 little kids is very difficult. well Sammy and I am very tired so we are off to bed.

1 comment:

TravNSteph said...

I love the bowling picture! It's my favorite!!