Wednesday, November 12, 2008

just Random chit chat

Ok so I only have 2months and one week left untill the baby is due and I feel like that is still forever. Ryan is home and it is great to have him Sammy is loving it. I can tell she really misses him when he is gone. I love to watch the two of them play together. I decided to cancel the baby shower because nothing seemed to be going right and there were lots of mix ups and crazy things happening I never cared anyway and since my friend Sarah who wanted to throw it for me in the first place cant make it I didnt want to worry about it any more. But it sounds like Nicole and the other sister-in-laws are still gonna go out to lunch with me so we can just get together which is nice. I cant wait for thanksgiving!! We are going to my parents house and my sister Cora who I have not seen in a long time and her husband are gonna be there too so we will have everyone there except tabithas husband Steve who is in Japan right now but it will be so nice to see almost the whole family together. Ok well like i said my husband is home so I am gonna go spend time with him while I can!!!!

2 comments:

The Carrolls said...

So, is your dr really going to let you go out of state?????
That's neat you get to see all your family, but we will miss you being here.

TravNSteph said...

zzzccvvvwwwww
sammy is helpihng me type withg her sock covered hand!! Yeah I dont know if your dr will like that you are going so far away.... :)