Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Nothing exciting
So here it is November and the weather is getting colder and I am getting fatter. I had a doctor apointment on monday and everything is going good. I have gained 15 lbs. and am measuring right on as far as my belly goes. Only 10 more weeks to go! Ryan is gone right now so Sammy and I are just trying to stay busy we spent all day yesterday bugging stephanie at her house. But Ryan should be home on the tenth so we are counting down the days excited to see him. Other than that nothing too exciting. Oh and I cant wait for my baby shower on the 15th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you only have 10 more weeks to go. It's gone by fast - okay, maybe not for you. I'm glad Ryan will be home soon.
wow that's crazy 10 more weeks
Post a Comment